The Mistletoe Matters Consultancy provides information and advice on all aspects of mistletoe in the UK.
The Mistletoe Matters website has more detail on what we do, which include
- Current and forthcoming mistletoe activities and events
- Talks, walks and workshops on mistletoe
- Guidance or help on mistletoe planting and growing
- Guidance or help on mistletoe harvest or control
- Mistletoe Survey Projects
- Mistletoe Information Sheets
- Mistletoe news, media and press information
Mistletoe Matters is run by Jonathan Briggs, a national mistletoe expert with over 25 years research experience with this parasitic plant.
You can contact Jonathan Briggs at Mistletoe Matters via firstname.lastname@example.org – but before you do please have a look around the site including the FAQs and Information Sheets – most of the usual questions asked are covered on the site somewhere.
Mistletoe Matters is a business, so whilst we can provide a lot of information free do note that lengthy enquiries, and certainly site visits, may incur costs. For details of rates etc visit the Mistletoe Matters website.